Please select the Application Form drop down menu from the Employment tab above to begin the process of applying. You will be asked to login or register in order to access this page.
Licensed Practical Nurse- LPN
Currently seeking licensed practical nurses – LPN in Charleston and Water Valley, MS. In order to be considered for this position, the incumbent Licensed Practical Nurse must have at least 2 years of recent practical nursing experience.
Key Job Responsibilities of the LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse:
- Obtain and record vital signs of patient throughout interactions.
- Help with diagnostic tests and clinical procedures.
- Keep comprehensive medical records of all patient interactions.
- Make sure all equipment is sterilized and maintain clean working environment.
- Utilize established tools & protocols provided to assess participant health status, and to identify health risks
- Educate participants about health management concepts using evidence-based guidelines
- Assist participants with developing plans and goals to mitigate their health risks
- Leverage evidence-based coaching techniques (such as motivational interviewing, reflective listening and decisional balance) to elicit behavior change
- Assure accurate documentation of participant progress to support outcomes evaluation and to assure continuity of care.
Requirements of the LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse:
- At least 2 years of recent practical nursing experience.
- Current state LPN license required.
- Licensed Practical nurse must be CPR Certified.
- Physical and immunization records.
- Demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving ability combined with analytical, quantitative and creative skills.
- Proficient use of MS Tools including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Successful completion of a background check and drug screen.